As a learner with Puffins Training Ltd. You are entitled to:
Information, advice and guidance through
high quality training and development,
where the health and well being of
learners is paramount.
1. Be treated with respect by all those involved in your training.
2. An initial assessment of your existing skills to identify the best level of training for you.
3. Additional learning support if needed.
4. Activities to identify your preferred learning style(s) to support our planning and meet individual needs.
5. An Individual Learning Plan detailing the training you will receive. This will be written by you, the learner and your tutor/Assessor
6. Information regarding learning outcomes and a schedule of relevant assessment.
7. An induction on your first day of training in the Nursery when you will be shown around and introduced to the people you need to know (such as your mentor) and be given information about your training.
8. A supportive, safe learning environment that promotes equality and diversity.
9. Clear guidance through the programme assessment requirements, including information for assessment.
10. To receive information and guidance with literacy and numeracy skills, and support in working towards the achievement of either level 1 or 2 qualifications, unless already achieved in GCSE or the equivalent.
11. To receive constructive feedback on your work, and advice to support you in improving your knowledge and understanding.
12. Fair assessment of your work which meets awarding body criteria.
13. Information, advice and guidance about career progression routes into employment or further study.
14. Regular payment of either a Training Allowance or a wage.